Sydney Thunders vs Sydney Sixers
Sydney Showground Stadium, Sydney
18th January 2019, Saturday, 01:40 PM IST
Match No 42, Big Bash League 2019-20
Sydney Showground Stadium, Sydney. It is expected that the pitch will be neutral. It will support both batsmen and bowlers at some part of the stage. With the new ball, the seamers will get a role to play whereas as time goes on the ball will come on to the bat nicely. A score of around 150 runs would be a competitive total on this ground.
The weather for the matchday is expected to be cloudy. But there is no rain expected throughout the match timing. Although the rain will be continuous throughout the morning hours.
Team News and Probable Line Ups
Sydney Thunders: Team News
- Sydney Thunders is at 6th position in BBL points table with 4 wins and 5 losses in the 10 matches they played in the tournament so far.
- Alex Hales and Usman Khawaja are the two openers of the team. Both have been doing well and will be must-have in your dream11 small league team.
- Callum Ferguson will be playing one down and will be the key player if any opener gets out early. He is one of the safest options for captain in your fantasy XI team.
- Chris Morris and DanielSamswill be doing late hitting duty as well as they will be the main pace bowlers for the team. So you cannot miss any one of them in your dream11 team.
- Arjun Nair has done well for the team and in the absence of their main spinner Chris Green. He will be likely to lead the spin attack for the team.
Sydney Thunders: Probable XI
Alex Hales, Usman Khawaja, Callum Ferguson (C), Jay Lenton, Alex Ross, Chris Morris, Daniel Sams, Liam Bowe, Arjun Nair, Nathan McAndrew, Jonathan Cook.
Sydney Sixers: Team News
- Sydney Sixers has been one of the consistent team of the BBL. The team has won6matches from 10 matches played. They are in second place in the points table.
- Daniel Phillips and Josh Philippe are the openers of the team. The wicket-keeper batsman Josh Philippe has been in good touch. And will be the must-have pick in your dream11 team. Daniel Phillips has not done very well this season. But he is a very dangerous batsman. Expect him to fire in this match.
- Jack Vince and Moises Henriques will bat next. Jack Vince is a technically strong batsman and is in very good form at this time. Henriques is the captain of the team and he will be the key batsmen for Sixers. He will bowl some overs also.
- Jordan Silk, JustinAvendano and Tom Curran will do finishing duty for the team. Both Jordan Silk and Avendano are good strikers of the ball.
- Tom Curran, Jackson Bird, and Ben Dwarshuis will lead the pace attack. All have been consistently performing in the last matches that the team played. Tom Curran and Ben Dwarshuis will be a must-have pick in your fantasy XI.
- Ben Manenti and Stevie O’Keeffewill be leading the spin attack for the team. Ben Manenti has done very well in this season until now. And will be a must-have pick in your dream11 team.
Probable11 of Sixers :
Daniel Hughes, Josh Phillips, James Vince, Moises Henriques (C), Jordan Silk, Justin Avendano, Tom Curran, Steve O’Keeffe, Ben Manenti, Ben Dwarshuis, Jackson Bird.
PrimeCaptain is one of the fastest-growing fantasy sports sites in India. There is very well competition in this fantasy. And the chance of winning money is very high.
Wicketkeeper: Josh Philippe
Batsman: James Vince, Callum Ferguson, Usman Khawaja
Allrounder: Tom Curran, Moises Henriques, Daniel Sams, and Chris Morris
Bowlers: Steve O Keefe, Ben Dwarshuis and Brendan Doggett